Revision No. 1, Dated July 1, 2015
Our Commitment to Privacy
Entelligent is committed to respecting your online privacy and maintaining the integrity and security of any personally identifiable information (your “Personal Information”). Personal Information is any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, personal profile, email address, or other contact information. We may also collect information on the way you use our Site, your internet connection, and the equipment used to access the Site.
How and Why we Collect Information
Entelligent collects public and non-public information about you, primarily from two sources: (i) information you may choose to provide us (generally, Personal Information); and(ii) information we or third parties collect as you interact with our Site, customize our Site or respond to electronic communications from us (collectively “User Information”). We use User Information to provide services and products that you request, improved user experience, analyze trends, administer the Site, deliver email, track user interaction with the Site and gather information.
We also have activated the following Google Analytics features to gather and track Personal Information and User Information: (i) Demographics and Interest Reports, (ii) Remarketing, and (iii) Advertising Reporting. Users of our Site may opt out of these features by following the procedures and links described below under Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs.
Currently, we do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to access our free content, news and articles. However, in order for you to have access to some of our Site’s services you must become a free subscriber (or “member”). To become a member, you must subscribe and provide Personal Information, including your first and last name, zip code, username, email address and password. In addition to Personal Information, we will collect information provided by you when you report problems with the Site, customize you user interface, search inquiries on the Site and responses to user surveys.
User Information may be obtained by us through automatic data collection technologies, including: (i) details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and (ii) your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. These technologies may also be used by us to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs., below, for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. User Information collected by us automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. Technologies used by us to automatically collect data include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies. See – Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs, below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Entelligent, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use and Share Information
Personal Information and User Information that we collect may be disclosed within Entelligent or to our third-party service providers and used to: (i) provide subscription fulfillment, delivery of mail, management of online surveys; (ii) provide customer service; (iii) perform business or sales analysis, and support other features currently offered or that we plan to offer in the future; (iv) present our Site and its contents to you; (v) provide you with information or services that you request from us; (vi) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (vii) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (viii) notify you about changes to our Site; (ix) allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site, including customization of your Site interface; (x) in connection with the merger or sale of Entelligent or its assets, including sales where Entelligent is not continuing as a going concern through bankruptcy or litigation; and (xi) comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We may also disclose Personal Information or User Information if we believe such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Entelligent, our users or others, including exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention, detection and protection.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
It is our goal to provide you with choices regarding the use of your Personal Information and User Information, including:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising – If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by following the procedures described in the following paragraphs.
- Targeted Advertising. – If you do not want us collected information to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- You may opt out of several third-party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies by utilizing tools created by NAI or the Digital Advertising Alliance. In addition, certain opt-outs are available related to Google Analytics Advertising. Please note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Further, other websites may link to our Site. We can make no representations about nor are responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site to review the privacy policies of such other website.
Data Security – We believe we have implemented sufficient security policies, procedures, rules and technical and contractual measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized or improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have created a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential, and should not share your password with anyone. We also advise you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Data Breach – The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Children’s Privacy – We are concerned about children’s privacy. Our Site is not designed to be utilized, targeted or be attractive to children. We will never intend or knowingly collect Personal Information for anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
Your California Privacy Rights – California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: 5378 Sterling Drive, Boulder, CO 80301
BDC II, LLC dba Entelligent
5378 Sterling Drive Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: 303-443- 9447