Revision No. 2, Dated August 1, 2020
Our Commitment to Privacy
Entelligent is committed to respecting your online privacy and maintaining the integrity and security of any personally identifiable information (your “Personal Information”). Personal Information is any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, personal profile, email address, or other contact information. We may also collect information on the way you use our Site, your internet connection, and the equipment used to access the Site.
How We Collect Information
Entelligent collects public and non-public information about you, primarily from two sources: (i) information you may choose to provide us, which may include Person Information; and(ii) information we or third parties collect as you interact with our Site, customize our Site or respond to electronic communications from us (collectively “User Information”). We also collect such information when you purchase services from us, attend our webinars or make product inquiries.
Currently, we do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to access our free content, news and articles. However, in order for you to have access to some of our Site’s services you may be required to become a free or paid subscriber (or “member”). To become a member, you must subscribe by providing Personal Information, including your first and last name, zip code and email address, and creating site access credentials (i.e., a username and password). In addition to Personal Information, we will collect information provided by you when you report problems with the Site, customize your user interface, search inquiries on the Site and responses to user surveys.
In your relationship with Entelligent and the Site, we may collect information from third parties including:
- Your employer, organization or other third party who is involved in your access to the Site or our products and services.
- Our partners and other service providers who work with us to provide you access to the Site or our products and services.
- A financial advisor or other investment manager, who may give us personal information about you when they use our products or services.
- Other publicly available sources.
User Information may be obtained by us through automatic data collection technologies, including: (i) details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and (ii) your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. These technologies may also be used by us to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs., below, for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. User Information collected by us automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. Technologies used by us to automatically collect data include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies. See – Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs, below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Entelligent, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most browsers (for example Edge, Chrome or Safari) allow you to choose whether to accept cookies through your browser settings. Some of our products and services depend on cookies. If you disable these essential cookies through your browser, you may not be able to use a specific product, service, or feature of that product or service, and you may have to provide us with information that cookies would otherwise remember, including information about your identity and preferences.
How We Use Information
We use Personal Information and User Information as permitted under applicable law, as you request or consent to, and for the following purposes:
- to provide services and products that you request, including subscription fulfillment, delivery of mail, management of online surveys and the delivery of the Site and its content;
- to improve user experience and, if applicable, to personalize the Site and our other products for your account;
- to perform business, sales and trends analysis, and to conduct research and support other features currently offered or that we plan to offer in the future within our products and services, including the Site;
- to provide customer service, technical and product support, or otherwise provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with marketing materials or targeted third-party advertisements, including those of our partners;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Entelligent, its staff, our users or others, including exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention, detection and protection;
- to comply with requests from regulatory agencies, law enforcement and other public and government authorities;
- to defend ourselves from claims or to comply with laws and regulations that apply to us and our partners;
- to participate in any corporate transaction, including mergers, acquisitions or any transaction from which Entelligent will not continuing as a going concern through bankruptcy or litigation; and
- to comply with the compliance and audit policies and procedures of Entelligent and its partners.
How We Share Information
Third-party Advertisements, Links to Other Sites and Opt-Outs
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
It is our goal to provide you with choices regarding the use of your Personal Information and User Information, including:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising – If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by following the procedures described in the following paragraphs.
- Targeted Advertising. – If you do not want us collected information to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- You may opt out of several third-party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies by utilizing tools created by NAI or the Digital Advertising Alliance. In addition, certain opt-outs are available related to Google Analytics Advertising. Please note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Further, other websites may link to our Site. We can make no representations about nor are responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site to review the privacy policies of such other website.
Entelligent has implemented an information security program that seeks to impose security policies, procedures, rules and technical and contractual measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized or improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We have designed these measures to be appropriate to the nature, scope and purpose for which we use the Personal Information we collect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have created credentials for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping these credentials confidential, and should not share your password with anyone. We also advise you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Entelligent has operations, workforce and service providers located in different jurisdictions. Depending on how you interact with us, your Personal Information may be handled, stored, accessed from, or transferred to different countries. Whenever we transfer Personal Information to different countries, we take steps to ensure that the Personal Information we transfer receives adequate protection in the jurisdictions that we handle or store it.
Your rights may differ based upon your residency; certain local privacy laws may apply to you depending on your jurisdiction of residence. For example, if you are a resident of the European Economic Union, your personal information will be handled in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 pertaining to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data Breach – The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Children’s Privacy – We are concerned about children’s privacy. Our Site is not designed to be utilized, targeted or be attractive to children. We will never intend or knowingly collect Personal Information for anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
Data Access Requests
Certain jurisdictions provide their residents rights to access, correct, restrict the sale of, or erase personal information. These rights are not absolute, and they don’t always apply in all cases.
If applicable, you can send us a personal data access request to exercise your rights by emailing email@example.com or writing us at 5378 Sterling Drive, Boulder, CO 80301. In response to a request, we’ll ask you for additional information to verify your identity, and may ask that you provide further information to help us better fulfill your request. You can also make your personal data access request by calling us at 303-443- 9447.
If you request that we erase your personal information and we process that request, we may still retain certain elements of your personal information as permitted by law, including to comply with legal, regulatory or our own policy requirements.
We won’t discriminate against our customers who choose to exercise their rights to access, control or delete their personal information. Some of our products and services, however, may require your personal information. If you choose not to provide your personal information, you may not be able to use those products or services.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we list the categories of our customers’ Personal Information that we’ve sold or disclosed for business purposes in the last twelve (12) months.
Sales: In the last twelve (12) months, Entelligent and its affiliates have not sold customers’ Personal Information.
Disclosures: In the last twelve (12) months, we’ve disclosed customer information to our services providers who are performing services for our benefit, with the consent of our customers, or as otherwise required by law (for example, if ordered by a court or regulatory agency).
For more information about the categories of personal information we’ve disclosed, who we’ve disclosed it to, and the reasons for disclosure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 5378 Sterling Drive, Boulder, CO 80301.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please submit your request to email@example.com or write us at: 5378 Sterling Drive, Boulder, CO 80301.
BDC II, LLC dba Entelligent
5378 Sterling Drive Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: 303-443- 9447